Lifestyle on Lauraikeji.Com
- Sandra Odige puts green October event on the world map. See pictures of the the event.
Green October Event organized by La Mode Magazine was a wowing experience as guests were all looking fab for the classy event. The event was held on Nigeria’s Independence day October 1st at the pres …
- Never seen Kimye this dapper!!!
- Serena Williams never looked so rachet in street style. Lol
Boobs popping not for every one I guess. This doesnt look good. Lol. Rate the Tennis star.
- Nigerian actress Rukky Sanda x All black
Rukky is a born fashionista. I love this all black combo.
- 3 weeks of Fashion I made yall miss cos I didn't blog. I'm sorry 😢😢
Hi my lovelies.Kilonshele, its ya girl Laura. Hehe I wore all these clothes in the last 3 weeks and decided to to bring them here for all my readers. Let me know what you think about my style. Yall …
- Tiwa got her body back as she covers South African magazine
- Pregnant Angela Simmons rocks baby bump in style.
Currnet reality star of growing up in hiphop and the daughter of Hiphop legend Rev Run,Angela Simmons posted these lovely pictures of her rocking her pregnancy in wearing a lovely Cape,pants and plays …
- What is the appropriate outfit for a married woman. Let's discuss.
We all have our personal preference in style but have a general notion on how a married woman shoild dress. Can we share. I'll give my 2cents after I hear from you all.
- Cornrows perfect for youthful fashion look but…
When I first thought of wearing cornrows, I wasn't sure what to expect. Kim and Ciara inspired me to try which I did and I haven't stopped loving it.It's youthful and playful. It make …
- Denim chokers. Got to have it or make it stop.
The new trend for American celebs are the denim chokers, it looks like a cut out from one's jeans but it's the in thing now. What do you think. Go for to have it or make it stop.